THE ULTIMATE MEDICAL TREADMILL
Much like the PPS Med, the Bari-Mill delivers the same quality of care while offering fully adjustable support. From bariatric to pediatric, the Bari-Mill offers an infinite range of height and width capabilities for any user, freeing up ample space for therapists to assist in rehabilitation techniques.
With an absolute zero start speed that increases in increments of 0.1 mph and an 800 lb. user capacity, no patient is excluded from therapy due to equipment restrictions.
WOODWAY USER SYSTEM (WUS) DISPLAY
• LCD touch screen operator panel
• Menu-driven operation• Remote speed, stop, and elevation control
• 18 pre-set programs (ability to create/store up to 200 custom programs)
• Medical Test Cycles (e.g. Conconi, Cooper, Bruce…)
• Automated pulse monitoring
• Speed, distance, elevation, pulse, time, and calorie readout
(OPTIONAL) ARM SUPPORTS
Lower arm/under arm supports promote physiological exercise and provide optimal stabilization for the patient. The supports are fully adjustable and secure both horizontally and vertically. Also, they double as under arm supports with simple padding rotation.
Please follow and like us: